Job Title: Paving Form Setter
The Paving Form Setter position is responsible for building rough wooden structures, such as concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel, bridge, or sewer supports, billboard signs, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
- Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
- Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
- Erect forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.
- Bore boltholes in timber, masonry or concrete walls, using power drill.
- Maintain job records and schedule work crew.
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair.
Education, Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 plus years of experience required.
NWC,LLC. offers our employees a competitive salary. We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We are an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
We are a Drug-Free Employer.